My favorite thing about working with Claudia is her ability to explain things in PLAIN English and that she doesn’t have a judgmental tone about any of the information that she delivers.
If you hire Claudia, your experience and attitude towards money will change and grow for the better. You can feel confident in taking control over the way you see money.”
Does the idea of tracking your expenses seem exciting? Of course not! For most people, the concept of budgeting sucks a bit, but it definitely serves a purpose.
You make a good income, but you just can’t figure out why do you have so little saved away. where the money is going each month?
Have you found yourself avoiding the process of establishing a budget for yourself because it seems tedious and you are honestly not sure how to set it all up?
You want to save more. You even have a separate savings account, but you keep tapping into that account instead of saving it for a rainy day.
Are you unsure of how much you should set aside for emergency savings vs. savings for other goals?
Don’t worry you are not alone.
No worries. I got you!
I had never really budgeted before, and I really didn’t know how to make a plan to pay down consumer debt and start really saving toward my goals. I tried writing everything down each month on a notepad, but that wasn’t helpful in coming up with a plan. Just becoming conscious of my mentality around money was enough for me to want to make changes for myself.
Claudia is patient, educates you, and has already done so much legwork to make the experience seamless. If you want to get your mind organized and get an actual plan in place to reach your financial goals, this is the best program for you to do.
If you take the time to do some work upfront, controlling your budget can be pain free and uncomplicated, with minimal upkeep.
Small tweaks can make a big difference in getting control of how you spend your money.
Many times the way forward is centered around becoming more aware of your money situation and implementing a few foundational strategies.
You can see big results by focusing on 3 main areas.
Below is what we could work through together:
- Understanding your existing situation
- Identify your short, mid and long term financial goals
- Review of your current income and expenses
2. Prioritize spending areas
- Identify your money scripts
- Reallocate your spending into 3 main categories (must haves, savings, fun)
- Analyze your current spending habits
- Discover areas where you want to make improvements
3. Action plan
- Develop an emergency fund
- Create a spending plan you can stick with
- Automate your savings
- Personalized saving strategies
You don’t have to continue to procrastinate or spend years learning through trial and error.
I’m here move you from feeling stuck or intimidated by all the numbers to a place of confidence, clarity and action!
I’m here to shed light on the confusion you may feel around investing and empower you with the information you need to achieve your goals and manage your money well.
Claudia, your financial coach
- Regain control so you decide how your money gets spent
- Become aware of your relationship with money
- Really see where your cash money is coming and going
- Learn much you have available to save and invest
- Start accumulating financial assets
- Be able to start to paying down debts
- Eliminate wasteful spending
- Start saving towards your goals
Ready to get started? Here’s what happens next…
Here’s how it works.
- You’ll fill out the new client form to give me a better idea of what exactly you want to tackle first. And so I can do any research ahead of time, or find resources to help with you.
- We’ll schedule our first session.
- You’ll be taken to PayPal to pay an initial deposit.
- Fixed rate: $300
- Can be paid in multiple payments
- On the day of our appointment, come prepared with your questions and I’ll be prepared to help you work through them.